Pages

Wednesday 22 August 2018

My favourite place around the school

Bula Vinaka bloggers and welcome to my blog if your new,
 
Out of all the places around the school my absolute favourite is the thinking garden. The Thinking Garden is a place where I can freely go to and tranquilly laze and cool off.
 
The Thinking Garden is  my favourite place because the blazing elegant sun usually glitz all around the Thinking Garden and it's really warm and refreshing. The Thinking Garden is a place you can go to if your frustrated or stressed out. The Thinking Garden will speedily calm you down and it will make you feel overjoyed.

Most of the times it is silent and all you can hear are the cicadas and the birds chirping and singing in harmony.

The thing that catches my sight are the ravishing flowers and plants all around the garden.

Thank you for reading my blog post and feel free to comment down and give me some helpful thoughtful and respectful feedback.  This is my favourite place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment