Pages

Tuesday 12 June 2018

Mana Performance

Kia Ora bloggers,
 My name is June and today after morning tea the school gathered up to the hall and watched a magnificent satisfying Mana performance. Bernard is a performer that performs at different kinds of countries. He showed us some lovely and cool Polynesian dances. Bernard the super  skillful man showed us an incredible American Indian dance using Hula hoops. It was amazing how he was sharing his lovely stories with us. I enjoyed watching his poi dance and he called up some volunteers to play with the pois. I loved doing the sweep dance he taught us last year. My body was shivering when he was doing the haka his father taught him when he was 3 years old. While he was saying the haka I started to laugh and everybody else did too. Bernard is a very talented man and he is full of talent and he is very resilient because it took him 10 years to learn the American Indian dance. It was so cool how he was doing the hip hop dance he showed us. Bernard is an amazing person and I inspire him so much.

Thank You for reading
Here is a link to Bernard's website. http://www.findurmana.com/

2 comments:

  1. Hello June,
    It's me INA! I am just saying that your work is magnificent and thanks for putting the URL on so I can check it :) ANYWAYS! You did very awesome on your work and keep going and follow you dreams :)

    <3
    Ina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Ina for your helpful,thoughtful and respectful comment,I really appreciate it. I hope I can see one of your blog posts about the Mana performance.

    Thank You

    ReplyDelete