Pages

Wednesday 27 July 2016

My great holiday

Kia Orana Blog World,

world In the holiday's it was amazing and fun.My family just stayed home and watched movies.We watched Alien's in the attic,kung fu panda and Journey to the mysterious island.My favorite movie to watch was Kung fu panda 3 because Po found his Father and they were so happy.Also my second movie I liked was Aliens in the attic because The aliens have a controller that controls people and one of the boys was controlling a boy named Ricky and the boy that was controlling Ricky pressed a control that slapped himself.Then after when we watched movies we played games like Hide and seek and Hide and clap and that was my Great holiday.Then at last we ate delicious pizza. 

What was my favorite movie and why?
What was the 3 movies i watched?
What kind of games were i playing?
What did i do last?







No comments:

Post a Comment